Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog.  This being the first post, I thought I would take some time to introduce myself.  Most readers probably already close friends and family.  However, for those of you who aren't, here is a little about me and my family:
I met my best friend, Justin, in 1998 at Linfield College in Oregon.  We were married in June 2003 and our son Tysen was born on November 24, 2007.  Tysen is the light of my life, he makes me want to be a better person.  Justin is a teacher and I work for a library.  It seems as though there are never enough hours in the day to accomplish all that I have planned.  I'm surely not the first mom who has ever felt this way, nor will I be the last. 
I love to craft and scrapbook, though I currently have no room to do much of anything.  I have big plans but very little space.  Hopefully that will change and I will be able to be as crafty as I imagine myself being.

0 Awesome Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails