Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, May 21, 2010

Mocha Friday

There are a lot of things I don't like about my job. A LOT. I could go on for hours and I am pretty sure most of my friends could recite the list backwards and forwards. All of these make for a very long work week. But at the end of the week, it's Friday. Not just any Friday, but Mocha Friday. This has been a long standing tradition I have joyfully shared with two of the greatest friends I'll ever have.



Photobucket


We've walked this path countless times, sharing our joys and our sorrows. It's the time I have to share my burdens with someone who gladly takes it on and for me to return the favor. I don't know how I would have made it through a lot of the challenges I've faced the last few years without this quiet walk with my friends. We've shared some pretty funny stories along this path, some stories that maybe we didn't share with anyone else.

We leave for our new home on a Friday. It will be one of many Fridays without my friends and our tradition. We've missed many Mocha Fridays throughout the years due to days off or unexpected work changes. But there won't be a next week or a week after that and Fridays will never be the same.


Photobucket
I love you guys.

1 Awesome Comments:

le Chef said...

I understand.

Five years ago I moved from the Olympic Peninsula to south Florida.
No family, no friends .. and now, no job.

Keep in touch with those friends. They will be your sanity when everything else feels crazy.

Best wishes.

Related Posts with Thumbnails