So, you may be asking yourself, “what could possibly be so wonderful?” And I will answer, after I introduce you to the person responsible for this prize. Everyone, meet Erin owner and operator of Homemade Love, which can be found at Sugar and Spice. Erin has always loved creating things that are natural, beautiful and comforting. Her line of homemade, all natural items fit into this perfectly.
The fabric on the eye mask will be of a different fabric
Erin packages her bath salts in poly bags, rather than a larger decorative container, to reduce waist and shipping costs.
The giveaway ends Thursday April 22nd at 11:59, PST. I will draw a winner from all the comments using Random.org on Friday April 23rd and the winner will be notified here and through email.
Now that you know what you’re playing for, here are the various ways that you can enter to win, you can do one or all of these, please leave a comment indicating you’ve done so:
- Leave a comment because comments are blogger crack
- Tweet about this giveaway, and leave the link to your tweet (if you know how) in a comment.
- Blog about this giveaway and leave the link in your comment
- Follow me on Twitter
- Subscribe the the Memories and Mischief RSS feed
- Add Memories and Mischief to your blog roll