Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

JBF Consignment Sale Time!




It's that time of year again, the leaves are turning colors, the morning air is nice and crisp and dollar signs are floating in my mind. That's right, it's the fall installment of the Just Between Friends consignment sale. This is perhaps the greatest event for any parent looking to save money.  From clothes, to furniture to toys and gear, this sale has everything!  I purchased my $200 jogging stroller for $40 last fall, which was a fabulous deal, but not an unusual one.  In the past I've gone pretty crazy getting toys and clothes for Tysen.  I think last fall I spent about $150 which got me 35 clothing items and 15 large toys.  This year we're pretty set on toys, though I do hope to add a few hotwheels to his collection.

I have attended the sale four or five times in the past few years, and I started consigning at the last sale that was held in the spring.  Last spring I was definitely more organized, I had everything done a few weeks prior to the actual event.  This year I've somehow lost that organization and I have only a few days left to get everything on hangers and tagged before the drop-ff on Thursday.  If you've never been to a JBF sale, I urge you to check to see if there's one in your area.  They typically happen twice a year, and are located throughout the country.



Photobucket

0 Awesome Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails