Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Saturday Dilemmas

Aww, the weekend.  For many, it starts at 5:00 Friday evening.  Sadly, I am not most people and am forced to endure an additional agonizing day of work on Saturdays.  This Saturday posses fun new challenges beyond the regular work related few I must face.  In comparisons to world peace and ending hunger, these are really low on the scale, but for me, they are mind boggling!

Tonight is a book signing for one of my favorite blog authors, Jen from Cake Wrecks at a local book store.  Not only will I be able to get her new book signed, there will also free cake!! Who doesn't love cake!!  Sadly, I do not think I will be attending this wonderful event, which I have been looking forward to for months, by the way!!  There is a football game tonight, which I should probably attend,  at 7:00.  I am saddened that I will miss out on all the fun and hilarity that I am certain will ensue.

I'm contemplating skipping the football game, which I promised I would take Tysen.  Would a tiny person really remember that he was supposed to be cheering on his daddy's team and not eating cake?  I doubt it.  Thus my dilemma...


Photobucket

0 Awesome Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails