Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Looking To The Bright Side



I haven't updated or written or thought much about blogging in the last week, and for that I apologize. I'm sure you all missed my wit and sarcasm, at least I hope you did. I've been in a bit of a funk mentally, and I didn't want to spread that here in the land of sunshine and rainbows. I can't exactly point to just one thing, I haven't been overly busy or excessively tired, life has carried on in the same manner it always does. There have been a few negatives that have been out of my control, and I let them grab hold of me mentally.

However, today is a new day and I'm remembering that yes, I am in fact a pretty positive person. I tend not to dwell too much on yesterday's hurts and slights, and I will stop doing that now and instead move on to more positive things that are within my power to control.

We've had big fun and big changes and more brownie making the past week and I hope to write more about those later after I've gotten my act together...Well, maybe I won't wait that long it could be weeks; instead I'll just let the photos finish uploading and then write about it.

Photobucket

0 Awesome Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails