Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday Stealing-Party Meme



Sunday Stealing: The Party Mummy Meme

1. Name someone with the same birthday as you. Mark McGwire

2. Where was your first kiss? In the neighbors backyard, at least I think it was :)

3. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? If yes, why? Yes-because he deserved it

4. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? When? Nope, I don't sing in public. Ever.

5. What's the first thing you notice about your preferred sex? Smile. Gotta make sure all the teeth are in place.

6. What really turns you off? Smoking, rudeness.

7. What is your biggest mistake? Acting without thinking.

8. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? No.

9. Say something totally random about yourself. My toes are so cold they're purple.

10. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? Once. About 10 years ago. I must not have aged well, no one has said it since.

11. Do you still watch kiddie movies or TV shows? Yes, I love me some Disney!

12. Are you comfortable with your height? Short people rock!

13. When do you know it's love? I don't think you can ever really be sure.

14. What's something that really annoys you? People who are judgmental of others.



Photobucket

0 Awesome Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails