Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Coffee Coffee Coffee

Picture of Starbucks Grande Caffe Mocha


It's quite possible I'm addicted. I'm always planning when I'll get my next fix and the thought of going without a delightful espresso concoction is enough to cause a panic attack. I'm not too sure when this obsessions with the coffee beverages began, but I think it might be getting worse.

I get headaches, a lot. And over time I have noticed that if the regular dosage of Advil isn't cutting it, I can usually stem the tide with a nice white chocolate mocha. This has lead to the preventative mocha; I've got to drink one before the headache comes on, right? That's really the only logical step. At least in my world.

In the hope of reducing the financial loss my addiction is likely to cause, I am wishin' and hopin' and prayin' for an espresso machine this Christmas. I don't requite much, it doesn't need to be able to produce 12 beverages at once, nor does it need a satellite dish. I just want it to make a nice mocha. Is that too much to hope for. I think not.

I have no plans to change my coffee drinking ways, so I might as well make it as convenient and inexpensive as possible, right? Now, back to my regularly scheduled espresso.


Photobucket

0 Awesome Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails