Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, November 13, 2009

Thankful Thoughts-Family

Thankful Thoughts

There are some days where the stress catches up with me and all I want to do is wallow around in it for a while. Today is one of those days, and I've decided that I've done enough wallowing and it's time to focus on being positive.

Today I am thankful for my family, specifically my mother-in-law and father-in-law. I don't think they read this blog, so I could probably get away with saying just about anything good and bad. But honestly, there is hardly anything bad to say. I love these two people so very much, they hold such a big part of my heart that I can't begin to explain it.

These people are two of the kindest, most giving individuals I have ever met. They take on so many projects and activities that benefit other people, rarely giving thought to spending time or money on themselves. They are also wonderful grandparents. Tysen loves his nana and papa, and talks about them constantly long after a visit. They may live half way across the country, but they are always in our hearts.


0 Awesome Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails