Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Being Random Has Exhausted My Brain


randomtuesday


I try not to judge other parents, I don't want them judging me afterall. There is one exception to that rule: parents who don't educate themselves about rear vs forward facing their children over one. In Washington, and most other states I think, the law grants parents the right to turn their child's carseat forward facing at one year of age and 20 lbs. It drives me insane when my friends turn their kids around without giving it a moments thought. That's all I'm going to say, I know it's a topic that excites a lot of people, so I'll leave it at that.

We bribe Tysen to go poo-poo on the toilet. We give him a tractor or a car or some small vehicle every time. At the JBF sale I purchased about 100 small Hotwheels, Tonka trucks and various other brands. A lot of time the previously earned tractor makes it back into the box...I don't know how that happens, it must be magic. But Tysen doesn't notice and it keeps me from having to buy more and clean up poopy pull-ups.

I haven't gone through my Google Reader in two days, now there are more than 350 posts to read. I have been putting it off because I know it will take me forever to get caught up on all that. Procrastination rarely helps with these sorts of things, but I'm willing to try it anyway.

I love football, most people don't know that about me. Many years ago, when Justin and I were first married, he introduced me to a friend of his (who is now a very close friend of mine) and went on and on about the fact that I get football and all its intricacies. Apparently my knowledge of what Cover 2 is was mentioned quite a bit. Every time I see this friend, he asks me what Cover 2 is, or I will often receive random texts mentioning it. It's annoying after five years.



Photobucket

3 Awesome Comments:

Tracie said...

I get all panicky when my Google Reader fills up. When I came back from my Blog Break, I had over 900 posts unread. I almost had a heart attack!

Steph @ Steph Runs On said...

OMG! 900! That's almost more than I could handle!

mommylicious said...

I wish I get excited over football.... I'm in OH and all the people here talk about is football, and I can only give a blank look... :)

Btw I'm giving you an award and to everybody who have posted comments on my entries. Please check http://mommylicious.net/2009/11/blog-award.

Related Posts with Thumbnails