Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Random Tuesday Thoughts Without a Clever Title

randomtuesday
Why is it that when there is a problem at work (caused by someone else) it immediately becomes an emergency I have to fix?  Justin can often be quoted saying something along the lines of “lack of preparation on your part does not constitute and emergency on mine.”  Yep, that’s what I feel like.
I hate Saturdays. A lot. Loath entirely. My hate for Saturdays actually starts on Friday, when my coworkers are wishing one another a happy weekend or asking if they'll be doing something fun, I have to keep repeating that I have to work Saturday, so no, I will not be attending such and such event. No, instead I will be waking up at 5:30 and spending my day working while dreaming of the things I could be doing. I should be grateful, I have a great job that supports my family. But I have one day to spend with that family, Sunday. It's hard to pack an entire weekend of fun and errands into one day of the week. There are a lot of events we have not been able to attend, activities we would otherwise have gotten to enjoy that only happen on Saturdays.
I suffer from a memory loss disorder, it’s called situational memory.  It mostly relates to things I plan to do and only think about while I in the situation, but forget as soon as I leave the room.  For instance, I’ve been meaning to soak my shower head in vinegar for MONTHS and every time I’m taking a shower I think, I’ll do it as soon as I get out.  That never happens.  Ever.  I did finally soak it, not that it made a big difference.  These types of situations occur all the time…now that I think about it though, it mostly relates to cleaning or tasks I am not fond of.
I started using LiveWriter the other day, not sure how I feel about it yet, but it’s loads better than the tiny blogger window.
I also added a new comment widget, hopefully it will work and comments will stop being randomly deleted.  It makes me sad when someone comments and *poof* it is gone a few minutes later.
That is all, Happy Tuesday.
Related Posts with Thumbnails