Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, December 14, 2009

Justin, Because I Love You.

Eleven years ago today, Justin and I chose to begin the journey to share our lives with one another. We had our first date, out to the middle of nowhere to watch a meteor shower. It was freezing and wonderful. And now, more than a decade later, I cannot imagine life without Justin by my side. He is first and foremost my best friend, and I love him for that. So for him, I have found this:






Photobucket

2 Awesome Comments:

Anonymous said...

i was hoping to catch that meteor shower tonight. but yet again the coulds are going to make that impossible. :(

hooray for such wonderful times together!

Steph @ Steph Runs On said...

I haven't seen a meteor shower in ages, probably since our first date, lol.

Related Posts with Thumbnails